Biodegradable Dish Washing Concentrate
This concentrated enzyme based dish soap is a natural alternative that is effective, safe and eco friendly!
1997 in stock
Detailed Description- Natura enzyme dish soap breaks down food particles, making them water soluble
- Plant-based enzymes and natural surfactants breakdown fats and organic matter in waste water as well
- Concentrated solution, minimizes impact of transportation and maximizes cupboard space
- Gentle on hands
- All natural, with a mild aroma
Directions1) Place dirty dishes in the sink
2) Fill the sink with warm water
3) Add 1-2 pumps of dish detergent concentrate
4) Allow to soak for 5-10 minutes
5) Use a sponge or scrub brush to easily remove remaining food waste
6) Rinse away enzyme detergent
7) Empty sink and free those biodegradable enzymes into the waste water system to finish their work
SpecificationsContents - 13oz, (385mls) of active enzyme concentrate
Storage – Keep at room temperature.
Safety – Non-toxic, however may cause irritation if it makes contact with the eyes. In such event, rinse with cold water until irritation is resolved.
Ingredients - Sterile water, plant-based enzyme blend, natural surfactants & a hint of natural tangerine
|Dimensions||5.5 x 5.5 x 21.5 cm|