Natural Enzyme Glass Cleaner
This non-toxic solution utilizes plant-based enzymes and natural surfactants to clean glass surfaces without harming the surrounding environment.
1998 in stock
Detailed Description- This natural window and glass cleaner uses plant-based enzymes and natural surfactants to clean glass surfaces
- Non-toxic solution is safe for cleaning glass tables and cooktops
- Leaves glass and mirrors streak free
Directions1) Aim nozzle, approximately 6-8 inches from glass surface
2) Use trigger sprayer to coat the glass in a fine mist
3) Wipe away using a clean and dry microfiber towel for a streak-free finish
Specifications- Contents: 13oz, (385mls) of concentrated enzyme solution
- Storage – Keep at room temperature.
- Safety – Non-toxic, however may cause irritation if it makes contact with the eyes. In such event, rinse with cold water until irritation is resolved.
- Ingredients – Sterile water, natural surfactant (alkyl polyglucoside), plant-based enzyme lend, preservative (1,2-benisothiazolin-3-one), natural stabilizer (formic acid)
|Dimensions||5.5 x 5.5 x 24 cm|