Biodegradable Industrial Degreaser
- Concentrated, industrial degreaser works great for grease traps, fryers, and greasy floors
- Made with natural, plant-based enzymes that break down grease, fats, and oils
- No harsh chemicals
- Non-toxic and environmentally-friendly
Stop using potentially dangerous and toxic chemicals to clean up oil and grease. Our natural, biodegradable degreaser uses the power of natural enzymes to quickly and effectively breakdown organic material so it can be washed away. Safe for the environment and approved by the FDA and Health Canada. Order some today and you’ll see that it gets the job done!
- One Gallon (3.785 liters) of concentrated enzyme solution
- Use 2 ounces (60mls) per gallon of water
- Non-corrosive, won’t damage equipment or surfaces
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 30.5 cm|
– Concentrated Enzymatic Solution breaks down grease, making it water soluble
– Excellent for grease traps and fryers
– Powerful natural enzyme solution leaves no residue, or hazardous chemicals on cooking surfaces
– Powerful – Destroys waste; fats, oils and grease
– pH Neutral
– Safe – for storage
– Environmentally friendly, biodegradable solution
1) Add 2 ounces, (60mls) of concentrated degreaser to one gallon of warm water
2) Using either a mop, sponge or a cloth, apply the diluted solution to the greasy surface
3) Allow 5-10 minutes for active enzyme solution to turn the insoluble oils into water soluble molecules
4) Wipe or mop the surface with clean, warm water to remove the unwanted grease and excess water.
*For built up grease deposits, this process may need to be repeated*
Contents – One Gallon, (3.785ltrs)
Storage – Keep at room temperature.
Safety – Non-toxic, however may cause irritation if it makes contact with the eyes. In such event, rinse with cold water until irritation is resolved.
Ingredients – Water, plant-based enzyme blend, plant-based surfactant (alkyl polyglucoside)